my diary
Older Post | Newer Post
Korean drama(The inheritors)
Saturday 28 December 2013 • 23:35 • 0 comments

ABOUT THE INHERITORS

‘The Inheritors’ is a romantic comedy about the love and friendship among a group of wealthy high school students in Empire High School. It revolves around the heir of Empire Group, Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho), who falls in love with his housekeeper’s daughter, Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye).
Starring: Lee Min Ho (The Great Doctor), Park Shin Hye (You’re Beautiful), Kim Woo Bin (Gentleman’s Dignity), Kang Min Hyuk (It’s Ok, Daddy’s Girl), Krystal Jung, Choi Jin Hyuk (My Daughter The Flower), Kang Ha Neul (To The Beautiful You), Kim Ji Won (To The Beautiful You), Park Hyung Shik from K-pop boy band, ZE:A.


 
Lee min ho(as Kim Tan )


Park Shin Hye(Cha Eun-Sang)

I just finished watching this drama.It's so awesome!!.Okay,bye.See you soon.























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post | Newer Post
Hello!Welcome to my blog.Have a sweet times here.I hope you'll love reading my entries.  silent reader(s)


  • Fetch my sister to overseas
  • Marathon day is coming!!
  • Secret Recipe's Dinner
  • Happy Holiday
  • Throwback to harry potter's movie
  • How to be a best student in your class
  • Running man moments
  • Funny comics
  • 6 Benefits of strawberries
  • Korean drama(The inheritors)
  • Quotes about friends