my diary
Older Post | Newer Post
Happy Holiday
Thursday 30 January 2014 • 03:06 • 0 comments
   Today,my family and i went to a wet market in Tanah Merah.We bought some fishes,squids, vegetables and others.There's a lot of moments that i gain when i go to somewhere places.As today is a school holiday,we hang out together in the morning.


I'm in the car waiting for my mom.

                                           This is the sight from the main entrance at the market.

         
So,today is the best day for me as i can rest at home and also celebrate the holidays with my family.There are 5 days more and there's a lot of places to go.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post | Newer Post
Hello!Welcome to my blog.Have a sweet times here.I hope you'll love reading my entries.  silent reader(s)


  • Fetch my sister to overseas
  • Marathon day is coming!!
  • Secret Recipe's Dinner
  • Happy Holiday
  • Throwback to harry potter's movie
  • How to be a best student in your class
  • Running man moments
  • Funny comics
  • 6 Benefits of strawberries
  • Korean drama(The inheritors)
  • Quotes about friends