my diary
Older Post
Fetch my sister to Overseas
Sunday 23 March 2014 • 00:21 • 2 comments
My family and i went to Kuala Lumpur to fetch my sister and my brother to Overseas.Actually,they went for a trip to Dubai,London,Paris and Italy.It's such a wonderful to travel to that beautiful places.I hope that someday i'll be there too.We wake up at 5.30 a.m and packing our belongings.


During our way to airport,i saw a beautiful sunset through my car's window.We reached at airport at 8.15 a.m.We took airasia as our flight to go to KL.We departed at 9.00 a.m and reached at KLIA at 9.45 a.m.We spent our night at The Garden Residences Hotel for 2 days 1 night.We also went shopping at Mid Valley after we put our belongings in Hotel.My sister also bought coats and shoes that she'll use it during her trip.

I just wanna say about the condition in that hotel.It is cool and comfortable for us.I just feel like i'm at my home.The hotel is bigger than The Garden Hotel.I also took a few photos in the hotel.



This is the sight-seeing from the above.Actually,there's a building on repair across the river.I'm sitting at the balcony and it's quite high from here.But,i love it especially evening,when we're chatting here together.


This is the dinner table.We're eating,chatting here.It's so fun.At the night,my brother bought us the Chicken Rice Shop's food and the table is full with the food,drinks.We have a great time here.

This is the main door.There's a dinner table beside that and a large mirror at the right.


This is the situation at night.It's so beautiful.I love sitting at the balcony when it comes to night.There's lot of lights over there.

At night,my brother also bought a baskin robbin ice-cream cake for my mom as it's her birthday.It's very great to celebrate my mom's birthday while spending our holiday here.


The cake is so delicious and there's a lot of oreo there that makes it more tasty.Our family enjoyed it so much especially my lovely mom.

My brother and my sister went to airport at 5.00 a.m.They went there so early.I hope that they bought a lot of souvenirs there.

Okay,that's all from me.Bye.:D
              
                                                                                                                                                 Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                               zayanizakery




2 Comments:

31 March 2014 at 19:19
Blogger Unknown said...

awesome

1 April 2014 at 04:56
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you

Post a Comment

Older Post
Hello!Welcome to my blog.Have a sweet times here.I hope you'll love reading my entries.  silent reader(s)


  • Fetch my sister to overseas
  • Marathon day is coming!!
  • Secret Recipe's Dinner
  • Happy Holiday
  • Throwback to harry potter's movie
  • How to be a best student in your class
  • Running man moments
  • Funny comics
  • 6 Benefits of strawberries
  • Korean drama(The inheritors)
  • Quotes about friends