my diary
Older Post | Newer Post
Throwback to harry potter's movie
Sunday 5 January 2014 • 03:20 • 2 comments
Harry Potter is one of my favourite movie ever.I love all the magics,witches and of course Hogwards School.I watched Harry Potter movies again and again.I love the first movie which was Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone.The part when he's about to find his train.





The magics shows out  when he's going through the wall.Then,he disappear and finally found his train.


Look!Finally Harry found his platform.



After that,all his adventures begin as he meets Hermione and Ron.They became such a good friend.Both of them always support Harry Potter all the time.This makes them be more  powerful and stronger even though many matters occurs in front of them.

Okay,that's all from me. 










2 Comments:

17 February 2014 at 20:39
Blogger Unknown said...

interesting entry..like it =)

28 March 2014 at 19:30
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much

Post a Comment

Older Post | Newer Post
Hello!Welcome to my blog.Have a sweet times here.I hope you'll love reading my entries.  silent reader(s)


  • Fetch my sister to overseas
  • Marathon day is coming!!
  • Secret Recipe's Dinner
  • Happy Holiday
  • Throwback to harry potter's movie
  • How to be a best student in your class
  • Running man moments
  • Funny comics
  • 6 Benefits of strawberries
  • Korean drama(The inheritors)
  • Quotes about friends