my diary
Older Post | Newer Post
Marathon day is coming!!
Thursday 20 February 2014 • 21:55 • 3 comments
Actually, my school are going to held a marathon day next week.So,i'm gonna training much more because i think that the date is nearly coming.I'm also gonna trying harder so that i can win the marathon.The distance of this marathon is about 5 km.It's a quiet far but i'll do my best.

                                            

I'm started with skipping because:

  • one hour of  rope skipping will burn up to 1,300 calories.
  • skipping is less jolting on my joints than running.
  • skipping helps to improve heart rate and blood pressure.
  • skipping regularly improves flexibility.
  • it also aids my coordination and balance.

Then,i'm jogging on my jogging machine within 20 minutes.It helps me to burn my calories.I also sweat a lot,it's good for health.I'm also listening to music while jogging because it makes me fun and not bored.
I'm listening to many kinds of songs such as give your heart a break by demi lovato,i knew you were trouble  by taylor swift and my most favourite song is one time by justin bieber.Although it's an  old song,but i still like it. I'm started jogging from 5.00 p.m until 6.30 p.m and then, i'm surfing the internet about 'how to win a marathon''.All the information  that i got helps me a lot.

Okay,that's all from me.I hope i can win the marathon.Bye.













3 Comments:

24 February 2014 at 17:45
Blogger Unknown said...

so how was your marathon,did you win? =p

25 February 2014 at 02:34
Blogger Unknown said...

naah..you know that right?

3 March 2016 at 19:51
Blogger Unknown said...

hey yaww

Post a Comment

Older Post | Newer Post
Hello!Welcome to my blog.Have a sweet times here.I hope you'll love reading my entries.  silent reader(s)


  • Fetch my sister to overseas
  • Marathon day is coming!!
  • Secret Recipe's Dinner
  • Happy Holiday
  • Throwback to harry potter's movie
  • How to be a best student in your class
  • Running man moments
  • Funny comics
  • 6 Benefits of strawberries
  • Korean drama(The inheritors)
  • Quotes about friends