my diary
Older Post | Newer Post
Secret Recipe's Dinner
Saturday 22 February 2014 • 06:26 • 2 comments






Last week,my family and i went to Secret Recipe's restaurant.We go there at 8.30 p.m.It's a weekend,so it'll be very fun to me.The situation in that restaurant is so different between evening and night.I think that i feel so happy when it comes to night than evening.As  for one reason,less of people comes at night.

The waiter comes to me and i order a plate of spaghetti,orange juice,ice-cream and others and so to my family.They also ordered lots of delicious foods
This is me and my big brother.

This is my mom and my sister


We had a dinner maybe about an hour,then we go back home.I felt so happy that night as we can hang out together as it's a leisure time.I hope we can go there in other times.

.
                                                                                                                               Sincerely,
                                                                                                                               zayanizakery




2 Comments:

24 February 2014 at 17:43
Blogger Unknown said...

haha..
that's me in the picture

25 February 2014 at 02:35
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah...that's you

Post a Comment

Older Post | Newer Post
Hello!Welcome to my blog.Have a sweet times here.I hope you'll love reading my entries.  silent reader(s)


  • Fetch my sister to overseas
  • Marathon day is coming!!
  • Secret Recipe's Dinner
  • Happy Holiday
  • Throwback to harry potter's movie
  • How to be a best student in your class
  • Running man moments
  • Funny comics
  • 6 Benefits of strawberries
  • Korean drama(The inheritors)
  • Quotes about friends