my diary
Older Post | Newer Post
Quotes about friends
Saturday 28 December 2013 • 23:22 • 0 comments
1.“Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."” 

2.“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” 

3.“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”

4.“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” 

5.“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” 






























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post | Newer Post
Hello!Welcome to my blog.Have a sweet times here.I hope you'll love reading my entries.  silent reader(s)


  • Fetch my sister to overseas
  • Marathon day is coming!!
  • Secret Recipe's Dinner
  • Happy Holiday
  • Throwback to harry potter's movie
  • How to be a best student in your class
  • Running man moments
  • Funny comics
  • 6 Benefits of strawberries
  • Korean drama(The inheritors)
  • Quotes about friends